The Connect to the Kingdom Internship Program provides a unique opportunity for emerging leaders to gain valuable professional and ministry experience, increase leadership skills and deepen their Christian walk and witness.
C2K interns have:
- a passion for serving the community and to explore how that leads to building up others for the kingdom;
- an expectancy to grow in their professional field and faith
- have an adventurous spirit to engage in a new and rewarding experience.
This hands-on program is designed to mentor and challenge today’s emerging leaders to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world by:
- Relating the gospel of Jesus Christ to the Church, communities and the world in which we live;
- Bringing the whole of human life into conformity with the will of God;
- Showing that reconciliation involves personal, social and civic righteousness.
During this ministry internship, expect to experience God …
Through community …
God said that it is not good for man to be alone, with that we believe there is power in creating a God centered community. C2K Interns are encouraged to spend time in activities with each other, outside of their work schedules, in order to build a team minded atmosphere.
Through work …
Applicants are matched with internship placements that will best enhance their strengths and challenge them in new ways, and, develop skills in areas such as:
- Researching and writing
- Worship planning
- Administration and management
- Event planning and hospitality
- Leadership development
Many interns will be placed at C2K while others will be placed with C2K partners/TSC Staff.